A Petition to correct or charge the name of a child or an adult can be obtained through a simple process in the civil branch of the Court of Common Pleas. In the event you would like to change your name, correct an error in your name, shorten your name or add a name to your existing name, or your minor child's name, we can guide you through the process of legal notice and obtain a Decree to legally change your name for a reasonable fixed fee.

© Trayer Law